Vernon Volumes text

Vernon Volumes text

Saturday, February 24, 2007

38 weeks pregnant

Andrea had a doctor appointment yesterday and her blood pressure continues to be high. She is now on blood pressure medicine and will have bi-weekly doctor appointments. She will continue to be on bed rest and have bi-weekly non stress tests. Yesterday she was dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced. The doctor was hoping she was 2-3 cm dilated so she could induce her.

Andrea has her next doctor appointment on Tuesday and the doctor said she might induce as early as next week, depending on cervix changes. We can't believe this baby will be here in 1-2 weeks. We'll keep you posted!

Here's a picutre of Shawn trying out the Baby Bjorn, with Chloe's help.


grammy genie said...

Hi Shawn, Thanks for the update on Baby Vernon! I just LOVE the picture of you and Chloe!! She is such a good puppy dog to go along with the demonstration. Can't wait to come and babysit her and Baby Vernon. Love ya, Grandma Genie

alice v said...

Hi Shawn and Andrea - can't believe the due date is less than 2 weeks away - do you consider a poll to see how much people predict the baby will weigh? Hope you're both getting lots of rest and sleep...
we're so looking forward to holding our first grandbaby1 love, Granny Alice