Here are some numbers from Connor's doctor's appointment on Friday the 6th:
Height: 24 1/2 inches (40th percentile)
Weight: 14.1 oz (50th percentile)
Head: 16 1/2 (50th percentile)
Here are some of Connor's current skills:
- Rolling both ways (front to back, back to front).
- Supporting his weight when standing, but still needs some help with balance.
- Scooting around a lot, but not exactly crawling. He does this a lot at night and ends up all over the place in the crib.
- Grabbing everything within reach. He typically will snatch at it, and if he can close his hands around it he tries to pull it into his mouth.
- Smiling a lot more in response to people and situations. Also will laugh out loud.
- Working on sitting up, he likes to pull himself into a sitting position. Still working on the balance thing.
- He chomps on his hands a lot, Andrea thinks he's going to be a thumb sucker. He may be teething, we're not sure.