Andrea and I were talking on this past cruise and realized we were starting to lose track of the cruises we've been on. We decided to post a summary of our cruises here and plan to update it as we go on more.
The first cruise I went on was when I was in college.
- June 2001: 7 night cruise - Royal Caribbean cruise - Shawn with Alex, parents and grandparents.
After that, I went on all the rest together with Andrea.
- August 2002: 7 nights on the Carnival Victory-Western Caribbean
- June 2004: 7 nights Honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Destiny-Southern Caribbean
- September 2005: 7 nights on the Carnival Valor-Eastern Caribbean
- September 2006: California trip for Erin's wedding and then cruise in Alaska. Land and sea trip.
- February 2009: 7 nights on the Carnival Pride-Mexican Riviera (Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Mazatlan) with the Vernons
- September 2009: 7 nights on the Carnival Liberty-Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Half Moon Cay (missed the boat and this island), St Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico, Grand Turk) with Ramons, Millers, and Rudolphs
- November 2010: 7 nights on the Carnival Dream-Exotic Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Isla roatan, Belize and Costa Maya)
- April 2011: 7 nights on the Carnival Legend-Exotic Western Caribbean (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Isla Roatan) with the Vernons
- October 2012: 4 nights on the Carnival Fascination-Bahamas (Nassau and Freeport)
- March 2013: 4 nights on the Carnival Fascination-Bahamas (Nassau and Freeport) - Spring Beach with Connor (first cruise) and friends (Prescotts, Edwards, Haskins)
- August 2013: 4 nights on Carnival Victory-Western Caribbean (Key West and Cozumel) with Connor and friends (Edwards and Prescotts)
- November 2013: 4 nights on Disney Dream-Bahamas (Nassau and Castaway Cay) with the 4 of us (Paige's first cruise)
Post a Comment